Monday, December 17, 2012

Shepherd Tilda



At only one week until Christmas, I can say that I'm almost ready for this big event.

My cards were mailed...

My home decoration is done...

I'm almost finished with my shopping...

My December Daily is in process and it's looking fabulous ;-)



I made a Christmas Photo Session for some happy customers...

And of course, I made some time out to play with my Magnolia stamps ;-D



Like the title says, this is Shepherd Tilda on a lovely background of Bethlehem. Everything is colored with Distress Inks.

I made a shaped card with Nestabilities and my Big Shot. The most talented Camilla has a -->tutorial on how to make one.



Papers are from Simple Stories, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (and from some other companies), the heart tag is Magnolia, the sentiment reads "Merry Christmas" and is from Stampin' Up, and I also used trims, a doily, cheese cloth, and machine stitching.

Oh and guess what? That little fellow to the left just announced that he knows who Santa really is!! :-o My reply: "Good! Because now you can tell yourself to that person that I want an iPad for Christmas." LOL!!




Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

JAY ROSA said...

Espectacular! Todo quedó hermosisimo.